Our devices are SIM-lock free, i.e. you can use a SIM card from a provider of your choice and are therefore completely unbound when choosing your provider. Mobile phones with SIM lock accept only SIM cards from the same mobile phone provider. If you are using a device with e.g. Vodafone, you can only use Vodafone SIM cards with it.
Articles in this section
- How good is the quality of China Smartphones / Tablets / Gadgets?
- What about updates with China Smartphones?
- Do the smartphones in Europe work without problems?
- Where can I get updates to my Xiaomi devices?
- Are the smartphones SIM lock free?
- Is there a user manual for the device?
- What is the difference between a normal SIM / Nano SIM / Micro SIM?
- What is OTA updates?
- Which LTE networks support the China Smartphones?
- What if the device doesn’t work or is defective when delivered?