Since June 2014, DHL Express charged a capital provision commission in Germany at a rate of 2%, but min. 14.5€ (excluding VAT) for the processing of DHL Express shipments. This is the case if the package didn’t pass directly and has to be cleared. However, this is likely to be abolished on January 1, 2017, however, since DHL then secures the payment via online banking and thus does not have to pay in advance.
Articles in this section
- Google Error 190 in Play Store (MiPad)
- Difference between locked / unlocked Firmware
- How good is the quality of China Smartphones / Tablets / Gadgets?
- What about updates with China Smartphones?
- Do the smartphones in Europe work without problems?
- Where can I get updates to my Xiaomi devices?
- Are the smartphones SIM lock free?
- Is there a user manual for the device?
- What is the difference between a normal SIM / Nano SIM / Micro SIM?
- What is OTA updates?