Yes, all of our devices include an EU adapter and an EU plug. This means using is not a problem in most EU countries.
Articles in this section
- Difference between locked / unlocked Firmware
- How good is the quality of China Smartphones / Tablets / Gadgets?
- What about updates with China Smartphones?
- Do the smartphones in Europe work without problems?
- Where can I get updates to my Xiaomi devices?
- Are the smartphones SIM lock free?
- Is there a user manual for the device?
- What is the difference between a normal SIM / Nano SIM / Micro SIM?
- What is OTA updates?
- Which LTE networks support the China Smartphones?