Most Xiaomi, LeEco and Meizu smartphones supported Band 1 and 3 (frequency 1800MHz and 2100MHz). This is sufficient for LTE reception in most EU countries. In Germany, however, there is still band 20 (frequency 800MHz). This is used outside the cities by some providers and so you can use LTE in larger cities, but outside the city, it is switched to HDSP+ / UMTS.
Articles in this section
- How good is the quality of China Smartphones / Tablets / Gadgets?
- What about updates with China Smartphones?
- Do the smartphones in Europe work without problems?
- Where can I get updates to my Xiaomi devices?
- Are the smartphones SIM lock free?
- Is there a user manual for the device?
- What is the difference between a normal SIM / Nano SIM / Micro SIM?
- What is OTA updates?
- Which LTE networks support the China Smartphones?
- What if the device doesn’t work or is defective when delivered?