Yes, we take some extra time and check all the functions and the hardware. This includes camera, GPS, sensors, display, charging tests as well as an assessment of external defects. If a new firmware is available for the device, we will update it. In case of errors, we will change it before shipment and a new fully functional device will be sent to the customer. In this way, we guarantee that our customers receive only faultless devices. If you do not agree to these tests, please let us know when ordering. Please also note that in some cases - but in the rarest cases - images may remain on the device due to the tests.
Articles in this section
- Google Error 190 in Play Store (MiPad)
- Difference between locked / unlocked Firmware
- How good is the quality of China Smartphones / Tablets / Gadgets?
- What about updates with China Smartphones?
- Do the smartphones in Europe work without problems?
- Where can I get updates to my Xiaomi devices?
- Are the smartphones SIM lock free?
- Is there a user manual for the device?
- What is the difference between a normal SIM / Nano SIM / Micro SIM?
- What is OTA updates?