That depends on the update. If it is an official update, you can install it. If you do not know how to do this, you can contact us at any time. However, if you try to install a custom ROM or rooting the device (except devices that are already rooted, such as Xiaomi devices), it is very possible that the manufacturer denied the warranty. This must be decided on a case-by-case basis.
Articles in this section
- How good is the quality of China Smartphones / Tablets / Gadgets?
- What about updates with China Smartphones?
- Do the smartphones in Europe work without problems?
- Where can I get updates to my Xiaomi devices?
- Are the smartphones SIM lock free?
- Is there a user manual for the device?
- What is the difference between a normal SIM / Nano SIM / Micro SIM?
- What is OTA updates?
- Which LTE networks support the China Smartphones?
- What if the device doesn’t work or is defective when delivered?